5 Common First-Time Homebuyer Mistakes
1) They don’t ask enough questions of their lender and miss out on the best deal. Lake Champlain Islands Realty wants to answer your questions!
2) They don’t act quickly enough to make a decision and someone else buys the house.
3) They don’t find the right agent whose willing to help them through the homebuying process.
4) They don’t do enough to make their offer look good to a seller.
5) They don’t think about resale before they buy. The average first-time buyer only stays in a home for four years.
Reprinted with permission to Coldwell Banker Islands Real Estate from Real Estate Checklists and Systems, www.realestatechecklists.com.